Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <HT...@schubergphilis.com> on 2013/02/15 15:44:58 UTC

Requesting access to jenkins.a.o

Hey,

I would like to have access to the Jenkins.a.o system to work with the CloudStack jobs. For example to setup some notification to IRC and configure some additional jobs for branches.

Can somebody with enough karma grant the appropriate permissions :-)

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: Requesting access to jenkins.a.o

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.