Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thorsten Huber <th...@LF.net> on 2002/09/04 12:12:06 UTC

mod_jk, autogen and additional parameters

Hi,

I'm running Apache 1.3.26 and Tomcat 4.0.4 with mod_jk and autogenerating of mod_jk.conf enabled. So far it works. Now I have to put some additional parameters like ServerAdmin or DirectoryIndex to the VirtualHost section of mod_jk.conf. Is there a way to set such parameters in the server.xml or do I have to disable autogenerating and edit the mod_jk.conf manually?

--
Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-414
Thorsten Huber        |  Ruppmannstrasse 27 |  fax +49 711 90074-33