Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Eliya <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/05 10:10:18 UTC

HTML Parsing

hi,

I'm a newbie in jmeter and my boss wants me to create automated script. He
gave me task

1-  i want to make a test script that opens Home page of site, with some
random parameters in it to bypass local/network cache. Done

2- Check the result, also analyze contents to make sure if it the correct
website (for e.g. check page title b/w. </title).

How can accomplish the 2nd task. I tried __StringFromFile functions but
lost, then Regular expression extractor and again i lost. I'm unable to
understand these things. If anyone of you would help me it will be grateful
of you.

Replies are highly appreciated

- HAsan

FW: [Newbie] HTML Parsing

Posted by David Schulberg <da...@objectconsulting.com.au>.
Add <title>text<title> in 'Patterns to Test' in your Response Assertion which should be attached to your Sampler.

David Schulberg

Thanks Sebb. I want to read "text" from <title>text<title>. How can i do it
using response Assertions.

Re: [Newbie] HTML Parsing

Posted by Eliya <sa...@gmail.com>.

Re: HTML Parsing