Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Jake <ja...@asolutions.com> on 2003/04/18 19:25:51 UTC

Concurrency Issue

Hi,

I'm using a jws file, axis rc2, with tomcat 4.x, apache 2.x.

When the server starts up and gets hit with more than one request, I get
the following:

Unable to find config file. Creating new servlet engine config file:
/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

And then the jws file gets compiled, which takes about a second or
so...but with two requests, it seems
to cause 2 recompiles, and SOAP/reflection errors start happening
(ClassCastExceptions, Method with wrong signature, etc)

With enough requests, the server spams these stack traces, and none of
the users ever get in.

Shouldn't this recompile be in a synchronized block or something?

I have no way of keeping web requests from tomcat.

Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jake McCormick

dangerous content by MailScanner at asynchrony.com,