Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by tbt <na...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/15 11:36:59 UTC

wicket preloader

Hi

I like to implement a preloader the wicket way. For example when a user does
a search my code looks up the db and retrieves the relevent data. But this
takes up a lot of time and i want to show a html page(preloader page) while
the db search is done. When the search is completed it will automatically be
redirected to a page displaying the results. Can anyone show me an example
as how to do this using wicket.

Thanks

Re: wicket preloader

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
It's part of the standard release build, so either as part of the
1.3.0-RC1 kit (http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/1.3.0-rc1/)
or via Maven

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-extensions</artifactId>
    <version>1.3.0-rc1</version>
</dependency>

/Gwyn

--