Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Charles Dysert <Ch...@VSP.com> on 2016/04/27 16:35:43 UTC

Mac OS X upgrade

Hi Nhia,
Did the upgrade here is what is outstanding/needs fixing (do I need to open a ticket?):

New VPN client
DDPE

VMWARE upgraded

Wireless not working, cert issue maybe?  Wont accept my password.

[cid:C6DFF100-5B41-4941-8BF0-15557416A5A9]

MailGate made the following annotations
NOTICE: This message is intended only for the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and destroy or delete this communication immediately.