Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by "claude.warren@wipro.com" <cl...@wipro.com> on 2018/01/08 16:12:09 UTC

Case specific wildcard permissions from shiro.ini file?

I see that it is possible to create wildcard permissions that are case specific.

However, I don't see any way to do this from the shiro.ini file.

Is there a way to plug in another WildCardPermissionResolver or perhaps a flag I am missing?

If not I would be willing to implement such.  Perhaps using a flag in the Shiro ini main section to turn on case specific matching for wildcard permissions.

I was thinking about adding a flag to specific wildcard permission text but that sounds like overkill.

Thoughts?

Claude

Re: Case specific wildcard permissions from shiro.ini file?

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!

Posted by "claude.warren@wipro.com" <cl...@wipro.com>.

Posted by armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com>.