Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Abhay Gupta <ab...@avissol.com> on 2020/02/18 08:05:59 UTC

Column name in lower case

Hi,

I am using UNIX ODBC and since create table command causes column name in
UPPER case , and so SQLDescribeCol returns column name in UPPER case .

Some of the application servers like Asterisk which checks the column name
breaks as they expect the column name to be lower case . Is there a way to
create column name in lower case and run the query on them without using
double quotes .

Regards,

Abhay Gupta

Re: Column name in lower case

Posted by Abhay Gupta <ab...@avissol.com>.
As I said if we create table with “table”

Then select would be like select * from “table” and not select * from table and same for every column where by default it makes table as TABLE and select * from table or Table or TABLE everything works fine .

Regards

Re: Column name in lower case

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!