Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us> on 1996/06/16 06:07:30 UTC

Apache 1.1b4... where is it?

Hi...

Well, I was going to release 1.1b4 tonight, but apparently there are
some problems with Apache and Unixware, and Randy Terbush has asked me
to delay the release of 1.1b4 until he can fix that. So I will. I'll
try and aim for a release of 1.1b4 tomorrow (Sunday) might, hopefully.

There are a couple other patches on the table, too, we might want to
consider. I know RST submitted a couple, and there's that OS/2 patch
that Ben pointed out doesn't work. So if we could get those into
1.1b4, that'd be a few less things that we wouldn't have to put in the
final release and possibly break everything.

*sigh*

And here I was hoping to continue the tradition of releasing Apache
servers within six hours of seeing The Rock (it was good), as Brian
started. So it wasn't a completely wasted evening. That, and I got a
Tony Turbo toy car from Chevron... not sure I should have spent $6 on
the thing, but it's so cute...

Alexei Kosut <ak...@nueva.pvt.k12.ca.us>      The Apache HTTP Server