Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefan Gesigora <SG...@Software-architekten.de> on 2005/10/20 15:35:43 UTC

javascript error in tree table

Hi folks!

I wanna use the great component "tree table" in my application.

But everytime when I click on a node a javascript error occurs (I've
tested the treetable example code in my application...)!

Does anybody know this problem???

My configuration:

sun jsf-ri 1.1.01 with Myfaces 1.1.1 RC3

Regards,

Stefan

Re: javascript error in tree table

Posted by Antony 44 <an...@systeme-u.fr>.
I've the same problem. I try to use the org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree
component with the Sun RI. The tree.jsp page is showing correctly but I've
javascript error on a clear form method.

Thanks for your help
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.