Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk> on 2003/05/12 17:13:55 UTC

[math] open for business [WAS Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons-math]

i've created a commons math component in the sandbox. the proposal is
pretty much what phil suggested but with the amendments suggested by
Juozas. the only committer listed (at the moment) is myself. any other
committers who want to sign up, please do so :)

there isn't any source in there at the moment. any patches will be
gratefully received :)

- robert

Re: [math] open for business [WAS Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons-math]

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
cool - the more the merrier :)

(the only reason i added only myself is that i didn't want to be accused
of favouritism.)

- robert

Posted by Juozas Baliuka <ba...@centras.lt>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
public class ImAnIdiotWithMath {
   public static int onePlusOne() {
      return 3;
   }
}

A testcase will follow :)

In short : I hope to learn something from other in the math package :)

Mvgr,
Martin