Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com> on 2010/08/10 07:59:46 UTC

authorize.net configuration

Hi all,
Thanks In advance.
I need your help regarding authorize.net configuration
I am trying to import files using this command

keytool -import -trustcacerts -file (path to certificate) -alias
AUTHORIZE_NET -keystore ./ofbizssl.jks

i have some confussion.

what should be (path to certificate)?
what is the actual path of ofbizssl.jks ?
and is their any more certification required like authorization.net .

Looking for your great help...

Thanks
Anurag Walia

Re: authorize.net configuration

Posted by Anurag Walia <wa...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Pradeep

I will try this and soon get back to you.

Re: authorize.net configuration

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi Anurag Walia,

Just import the authorization.net certificate in ofbizssl.jks and also in
..\jdk1.6.0_20\jre\lib\security\cacerts
files

With regards,
S K Pradeep kumar,
9980609494

Posted by Raj Saini <ra...@gmail.com>.
Anurag,

Path to your keystore will depend what is configured in your Tomcat SSL
Connector. You can check this in the ofbiz-container.xml file in
${ofbiz.home}/framework/base/config folder.

In the past, I observed that certificates imported in the ofbizssl.jks
did not work. Therefore, you may need to import certificates in your JDK
keystore which is somewhere in the JRE.

Thanks,

Raj

Posted by S K Pradeep Kumar <s....@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Use the following link.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/How+to+configure+authorize.net+certificates

And also import your certificate in java also