Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ics.uci.edu> on 1997/07/21 20:35:24 UTC

Request for Solaris subdivisions in Configure

Could someone who knows what they are doing with the Configure
stuff please separate the Solaris checks so that we get

   Solaris 2.0 - 2.3:    -DSOLARIS2 -DSOLARIS_PRE24   (WANTHSREGEX=yes)
   Solaris 2.4 - 2.5:    -DSOLARIS2 -DSOLARIS_PRE26   (WANTHSREGEX=no)
   Solaris 2.6 - *.*:    -DSOLARIS2                   (WANTHSREGEX=no)

.....Roy

Re: Request for Solaris subdivisions in Configure

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
How about going the way I went with linux --

-DSOLARIS2=200
-DSOLARIS2=240
-DSOLARIS2=260

Dean