Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com> on 2004/08/10 11:29:53 UTC

One more Xml problem

TestconfigurationFactory is failing becasue in when we include <xml
fileName="test.xml"/> the attempt to make it a hierachicalConfiguration
failes with a "no more key parts" error.

Oliver, could you maybe have a looksee at this issue?

Eric

Re: One more Xml problem

Posted by Oliver Heger <he...@med.uni-marburg.de>.
Okay, I will have a look (probably in a few days). Which test method is
exactly failing?

Oliver

Eric Pugh wrote:

> TestconfigurationFactory is failing becasue in when we include <xml
> fileName="test.xml"/> the attempt to make it a hierachicalConfiguration
> failes with a "no more key parts" error.
>
> Oliver, could you maybe have a looksee at this issue?
>
> Eric

Dipl.-Inform. Oliver Heger
Zentrale Informationsverarbeitung (ZIV) / Bereich Anwenderverfahren
Klinikum der Philipps-Universität Marburg
Bunsenstraße 3,
D-35037 Marburg
Tel: +49 6421 28-66592
mailto:oliver.heger@med.uni-marburg.de