Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2013/07/19 12:02:00 UTC

[DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Hi all,

Once HAMA-742 is done, users will be able to install a Hama cluster on
existing Hadoop 1.x and new Hadoop 2.x without issues.

I think urgent tasks are finished, now it's time to discuss about the
future roadmap Hama 0.7 and begin enhancement work.

Please feel free to voice your opinions.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Since we'll have our own RPC, we might also want to add metrics for RPC servers.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Chia-Hung Lin <cl...@googlemail.com>.
I will now set

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Yexi Jiang <ye...@gmail.com>.
Actually, the issue HAMA-770 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HAMA-770)
is related to this.

Regards,
Yexi

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Yexi Jiang <ye...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Yexi Jiang <ye...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Yexi Jiang <ye...@gmail.com>.
I also think about to remove the regression.CostFunction and create one in
ml.math. But it seems that the argument list is quite different from the
DoubleDoubleFunction defined in ml.math. I think we need to figure out how

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Yexi,

Re: [DISCUSS] Roadmap for 0.7.0