Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2016/05/04 03:50:59 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Commons-VFS2 2.1 rc0

This vote fails with one -1 and nothing else.

Going to be trying to roll an rc1 with the feedback given so far.

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Commons-VFS2 2.1 rc0

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
I know that RM'ing can be a PITA. I'm grateful you are willing to put the
time in :-)

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Apache Commons-VFS2 2.1 rc0

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.