Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo Rivera <ag...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com> on 2002/10/20 18:31:47 UTC

Druid and mod_db

Please check the a nice database designer and builder from the OpenSource. Its
name is Druid is written in Java.

I thinked we can build a generator to help people write the basic database.xml
that everybody need when using mod-db ;)

Check:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid/

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Druid and mod_db

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 20.Oct.2002 -- 10:31 AM, Antonio Gallardo Rivera wrote:
> Please check the a nice database designer and builder from the OpenSource. Its
> name is Druid is written in Java.
>
> I thinked we can build a generator to help people write the basic database.xml
> that everybody need when using mod-db ;)
>
> Check:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/druid/

Looks like a cool idea.

	Chris.