Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2022/10/16 16:33:52 UTC

Re: Changing the webpage for French, Italian, Japanese to the default layout

On 26/09/22 Marcus wrote:
> Andrea, are you still working on the new Italian webpages? Do you need
> any help with this work?

Sorry that it took a while, but I've started working on this today at last.

I cloned "xx" to "it-new" and will work there until all the basic pages
are done.

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/tree/main/content/it-new

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Changing the webpage for French, Italian, Japanese to the default layout

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
> On 26/09/22 Marcus wrote:
>> Andrea, are you still working on the new Italian webpages? Do you need
>> any help with this work?
>
> Sorry that it took a while, but I've started working on this today at last.
>
> I cloned "xx" to "it-new" and will work there until all the basic pages
> are done.
>
> https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/tree/main/content/it-new

thats great. Thanks for your work.

Marcus

Re: Changing the webpage for French, Italian, Japanese to the default layout

Posted by Jean-Michel COSTE <je...@free.fr>.
Le 16/10/2022 à 18:33, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :
> I cloned "xx" to "it-new" and will work there until all the basic
> pages are done.
> https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/tree/main/content/it-new
How did you do that?I need to create the "why" and "java" folders on the
French site and I don't know how to do it....We really lack
documentation on how to work and the organization of the site (Example :
I don't understand how the "assets" folder is used)Cordially,
--

        Jean-Michel COSTE