Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Daniel Zhou <Da...@dataguise.com> on 2016/08/11 23:06:54 UTC

Brighttalk: User Behavior Analytics

Hi teammates,

I Just watched a video about "user behavior analytics", which I think is pretty cool and fit our user case.
It gives deep analysis on "machine learning and user behavior analytics", hope you might be interested in it.

Here is the link:
https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/288/216587/user-behavior-analytics-a-game-changer-in-the-fight-against-cyber-attacks

Thanks and regards,
Da