Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sandeepreddip <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/22 17:25:23 UTC

Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Hi,
I'm trying to insert a list of data to a table using MyBatis Batch.The query
seems to be fine as I was able to insert the data successfully from a a SQL
client, but fails with MyBatis.

Below are the Camel DSL Route, Mapper Query, SQL Log  and Exception trace
and SQL Query that run successfully on client. I researched but couldn't
find a solution as to what is causing it. I'm not interested in calling the
query with ExecutorType.SIMPLE and then loop over in a java method ( as few
suggested on web ). This would defeat the purpose of being able to iterate
over a collection in MyBatis.

I appreciate if you could shed some light on the issue.

*Camel Route:*
	from("timer:foo?period=10000")
				.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant(HttpMethods.GET))
				.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI,
constant(RestURLs.TRANSACTION_BIDS_UNQUALIFIED_URL))
				.process(new CamelGETMessageProcessor())
				.to("restlet:http://localhost:8080/app/cts/transactionbids")
				.unmarshal(jaxbDataFormat)
				.process(new TransactionBidsProcessor())

.to("mybatis:insertTransactionBidDetail?statementType=InsertList*executor")
				.end();

*Mapper Query:*
<insert id="insertTransactionBidDetail"
parameterType="com.isone.cts.rest.binding.cts.TransactionBidsResponse">
                INSERT ALL
                <foreach item="p"
collection="transactionBids.transactionBid"
                        open="" close="" separator=")">
                        into TRANSACTION_BIDS_DATA_T
                        (message_request_id, transaction_source,
                        transaction_sink, transaction_user_ref,
                        gis_identifier, jess_etag_id)
                        values(#{messageRequestID,jdbcType=NUMERIC},
                        #{p.transactionSource,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
                        #{p.transactionSink,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
                        #{p.transactionUserRef,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
                        #{p.gisIdentifier,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
                        #{p.jessETagID,jdbcType=VARCHAR}
                </foreach>
                )SELECT * FROM dual

        </insert>

*SQL Log*
### SQL: INSERT ALL          into    TRANSACTION_BIDS_DATA_T
[...]
?,    ?,    ?,    ?        )SELECT * FROM dual

Below is the exception thrown.

[Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - timer://foo] DEBUG
org.apache.camel.processor.DefaultErrorHandler  - Failed delivery for
(MessageId: ID-sporeddy-53230-1406038955619-0-9 on ExchangeId:
ID-sporeddy-53230-1406038955619-0-8). On delivery attempt: 0 caught:
org.apache.ibatis.exceptions.PersistenceException:
### Error committing transaction.  Cause:
org.apache.ibatis.executor.BatchExecutorException:
transactionBidsMapper.insertTransactionBidDetail (batch index #1) failed.
Cause: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly
ended

### Cause: org.apache.ibatis.executor.BatchExecutorException:
transactionBidsMapper.insertTransactionBidDetail (batch index #1) failed.
Cause: java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly
ended

*SQL Query on client
*

INSERT ALL
INTO TRANSACTION_BIDS_DATA_T
  (
    message_request_id,
    transaction_source,
    transaction_sink,
    transaction_user_ref,
    gis_identifier,
    jess_etag_id
  )
  VALUES
  (
    1406037318681,
    'NODEISONE14',
    'NODENYISO0',
    'USERREFGPKL44220',
    'HASHMASHSMASH',
    'SCA_PSE _1110RCA'
  )

Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See this page for how to get help faster
http://camel.apache.org/support

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 10:56 PM, sandeepreddip <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can someone help me with the issue???

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Posted by sandeepreddip <sa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by sandeepreddip <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,
I was able to do an UpdateList from Camel route with MyBatis (route below).
But InsertList is not working (please refer to my previous posts in the
thread).  I'm not sure if its a bug, I appreciate if someone could point me
to a testcase or help me with the issue.

I referred to the documentation at  Camel MyBatis
<http://camel.apache.org/mybatis.html>  , but InsertList didn't work for me.

*UpdateList Works:*
/.to("mybatis:updateTransactionBidDetail?statementType=UpdateList&executorType=batch")/

Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Posted by sandeepreddip <sa...@gmail.com>.
I ran the same case directly by obtaining a MyBatis SqlSessionFactory and it
ran fine. The only difference I see is the way I used it in the Camel Route
and API call is:

*From Camel Route:*
.to("mybatis:insertTransactionBids?statementType=*InsertList*&executorType=batch")

*MyBatis API call:*
*insert = session.insert("transactionBidsMapper.insertTransactionBids",
					transactionBidsURNResponse);*

private static void insertTransactionComplex() {
		SqlSession session = null;
		int insert = 0;
		try {
			TransactionBidsURNResponse  transactionBidsURNResponse  = new
TransactionBidsURNResponse ();
			TransactionBidURNs transactionBidURNs = new TransactionBidURNs();

transactionBidURNs.getTransactionBidURN().addAll(TransactionBidsDataGenerator.buildTransactionBidURNList());
			transactionBidsURNResponse.setTransactionBidURNs(transactionBidURNs);
			transactionBidsURNResponse.setMessageRequestID(new
BigInteger(String.valueOf(System.currentTimeMillis())));
			transactionBidsURNResponse.setHeader(buildHeader());

			session = getSqlSessionFactory().openSession();

			*insert = session.insert("transactionBidsMapper.insertTransactionBids",
					transactionBidsURNResponse);*
			session.commit();
			System.out.println(" Product insertTransactionBids " + insert);

		} catch (Exception e) {
			e.printStackTrace();
			session.rollback();
		} finally {
			// close session
			session.close();
		}
	}

Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Thanks for sharing your findings and the solution.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 2:36 AM, sandp <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, I found out what the issue is:
>
>   The issue lies with the setting below in MyBatis Configuration file:
> *<setting name="useGeneratedKeys" value="false" /> *
> On debugging end to end, I noticed that an exception is thrown at Line No:
> 103 batchResult.setUpdateCounts(stmt.executeBatch()); in BatchExecutor.java
> (myBatis 3.2.7 jar). Since the option to use useGeneratedKeys is set to true
> in MyBatis Configuration, what happens at this point is: RETURNING ROWID
> INTO ? is added to the end of the query and this was throwing an exception.
>
> I changed the to false and it worked.
>
> As a note, do not set useGeneratedKeys to true unless you are sure that
> every query needs the returned ROWID. You can set the useGeneratedKeys
> option in the mapper files for more control e.g. below:
>
> <insert id="insertSomething" useGeneratedKeys="true"
>     keyProperty="id">
>
> </insert>

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
hawtio: http://hawt.io/
fabric8: http://fabric8.io/

Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Posted by sandeepreddip <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
Its a subquery mandatory per the syntax of Oracle INSERT ALL.

Oracle Database executes each insert_into_clause once for each row returned
by the subquery (SELECT * FROM dual).

Re: Camel 2.13.1 MyBatis Batch Insert to Oracle 11g Table ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended

Posted by Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza <de...@gmail.com>.
> I'm trying to insert a list of data to a table using MyBatis Batch.The query
> seems to be fine as I was able to insert the data successfully from a a SQL
> client, but fails with MyBatis.
>

> Below are the Camel DSL Route, Mapper Query, SQL Log  and Exception trace
> and SQL Query that run successfully on client. I researched but couldn't
> find a solution as to what is causing it. I'm not interested in calling the
> query with ExecutorType.SIMPLE and then loop over in a java method ( as few
> suggested on web ). This would defeat the purpose of being able to iterate
> over a collection in MyBatis.
>
> I appreciate if you could shed some light on the issue.
>
> *Camel Route:*
>         from("timer:foo?period=10000")
>                                 .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant(HttpMethods.GET))
>                                 .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_URI,
> constant(RestURLs.TRANSACTION_BIDS_UNQUALIFIED_URL))
>                                 .process(new CamelGETMessageProcessor())
>                                 .to("restlet:http://localhost:8080/app/cts/transactionbids")
>                                 .unmarshal(jaxbDataFormat)
>                                 .process(new TransactionBidsProcessor())
>
> .to("mybatis:insertTransactionBidDetail?statementType=InsertList*executor")
>                                 .end();
>
> *Mapper Query:*
> <insert id="insertTransactionBidDetail"
> parameterType="com.isone.cts.rest.binding.cts.TransactionBidsResponse">
>                 INSERT ALL
>                 <foreach item="p"
> collection="transactionBids.transactionBid"
>                         open="" close="" separator=")">
>                         into TRANSACTION_BIDS_DATA_T
>                         (message_request_id, transaction_source,
>                         transaction_sink, transaction_user_ref,
>                         gis_identifier, jess_etag_id)
>                         values(#{messageRequestID,jdbcType=NUMERIC},
>                         #{p.transactionSource,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
>                         #{p.transactionSink,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
>                         #{p.transactionUserRef,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
>                         #{p.gisIdentifier,jdbcType=VARCHAR},
>                         #{p.jessETagID,jdbcType=VARCHAR}
>                 </foreach>
>                 )SELECT * FROM dual