Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by li jerry <di...@hotmail.com> on 2020/07/02 11:33:50 UTC

host memoryused data is not up to date

Hello All
I have a question about host performance data

I observed the CPU usage (cpuused), the management will be periodically obtained from the host, and updated to the db;

Memory usage (memoryused), only update the db when restarting the cloudstack-agent; after that, no matter what changes in the HOST memory, it will not be updated until the next restart of the cloudstack-agent;

Is this a bug or is cloudstack designed like this?

I think many people expect cloudstack ui (api) to get the real usage of CPU and memory on HOST, not a past value

-Jerry