Posted to user@curator.apache.org by Francesco Chicchiricc�� <il...@apache.org> on 2020/06/23 11:01:20 UTC

(Harmless?) Error when upgrading to Curator 5.0.0

Hi all,
at Syncope we are using Zookeeper and Curator for our Keymaster component [1].
In particular, we are using Curator's Service Discovery recipe in [2].

After upgrading to Curator 5.0.0 / Zookeeper 3.6.1 we started observing the following exception during initialization: [3]
Such exception was not present before upgrade.

Is there any configuration we are missing, or anything else wrong in our conf?
Thanks in advance.

Regards.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SYNCOPE/%5BDISCUSS%5D+Syncope+3.0
[2] https://github.com/apache/syncope/blob/master/common/keymaster/client-zookeeper/src/main/java/org/apache/syncope/common/keymaster/client/zookeper/ZookeeperServiceDiscoveryOps.java
[3] https://paste.apache.org/7bffk

Re: (Harmless?) Error when upgrading to Curator 5.0.0

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
For reference
https://github.com/apache/curator/pull/367

Enrico