Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Bill Treuman <Bi...@CARQUEST.com> on 2007/04/04 19:07:35 UTC

What is Procedure for Responding to a Previous Post (in this Case My Own Earlier Posting)?

Earlier today I emailed in a query, which has the title "All Methods in
ServiceSkeleton Generated by WSDL2Java.bat with Void Return Types" and
appears to have the message id "NNEAJKJMHHDMKJBLFIOMEECOCAAA.Bill.Treuman ()
CARQUEST ! com".  I would like to post some further information to this
earlier message, but I'm afraid I don't know how to do so.

Specifically, the target services namespace in the wsdl is
"http://ws.carquest.com/2006/services/vehicle".  I'm wondering if the string
"/2006/" in this namespace may have caused a problem, because the directory
path and corresponding package name has a generated underscore prefix
assigned by wsdl2java, as follows:

C:\VehicleXmlBeans\server\src\com\carquest\ws\_2006\services\vehicle

Note the underscore preceding 2006.

So how should I "respond" to my earlier message with this additional
information, and perhaps is this additional information revealing the
problem?

Thanks very much again.