Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/21 22:07:08 UTC

[DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-30] startup logging of module config

hi @ all,

fyi: please check [1] before you answer.

the basic concept:
during the startup of an application myfaces codi writes information about
the current environment to the log.
(e.g. the values configured via [2] and the detected version and
implementation of cdi and other modules do the same e.g. for jsf, bv,
jpa,...)
users can deactivate the behaviour via
CodiCoreConfig#isConfigurationLoggingEnabled

please send
+1, +0 or -1 because...
for the basic idea.
if there are >basic< objections, please also add them to [3]

regards,
gerhard

[1] http://markmail.org/message/7yefspfuvtz4jvmp
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DELTASPIKE-27
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DeltaSpike/SE+Feature+Ranking

Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-30] startup logging of module config

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,
gerhard

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
+0.7 I'm with Mark, I like the idea, but I'd like to discuss it more when
we get to the logging discussions.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer
Open Source Advocate

PGP key id: 926CCFF5

Re: [DISCUSS] [DELTASPIKE-30] startup logging of module config

Posted by Christian Kaltepoth <ch...@kaltepoth.de>.
+1

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.