Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/05 22:25:10 UTC

Updates in Wink 1.1.3 Release

Just FYI, the release vote has passed the IPMC approval, but it seems
that there are some issues with the sync of our repos with the public
maven repos which makes all 1.1.3 maven artifacts to not be available
publicly. I'm working with infra guys and have raised a blocking JIRA
ticket, and  after that is resolved I'll update the website and send a
"Announce" e-mail.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: Updates in Wink 1.1.3 Release

Posted by Bryant Luk <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the info Luciano and kudos for pushing through this release!