Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/18 15:17:32 UTC

[VOTE] Release Karaf 1.6.2 (4th try)

I would like to call a new vote on karaf 1.6.2.
The only change since the 3thd attempt is the fix for the bug Gert
found in the features service.

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachefelix-004/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 004 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 There's a problem (please provide specific comments)

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release Karaf 1.6.2 (4th try)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I think that's because the tag had not been deleted before recutting the
release.
I thought i ran the command, but maybe i mistyped it and it fail ...
Anyway, thx for recutting the release.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

It looks like something went wrong with this release, so I've recut
the release off the same codebase -- starting a new vote thread asap

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.