Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by PJ Crump <pj...@bitstream.net> on 2002/06/06 05:10:59 UTC

mod_jk w/ Apache 1.3 & Tomcat 4.0.3 Issue

Running Mandrake 7.2 -
I have been attempting to compile mod_jk and I believe I have some bum directions.  I have followed the followign procedure but I
1) Downloaded jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.2-01-src & un tarred it.
2) in the build.properties file I changed tomcat40.home & apache13.home to /var/tomcat4 & /etc/httpd respectively
3) ran ant & ant install (both appeared to work)
4) In the >native directory I attempted to configure the build environment by issuing a  ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/bin/apxs --enable-EAPI
This command fails and returns

[root@amadou native]# ./configure --with-apxs=/usr/bin/apxs --enable-EAPI
sh: ./configure: No such file or directory
[root@amadou native]#

Whats going on?

Thanks

- PJ