Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Jose Maria Alvarez Rodriguez <Jo...@fundacionctic.org> on 2005/06/14 11:57:48 UTC

How to pass param implicit Object to html:link

Hi, I am a developer on Jstl with Struts, my problem is that I want to
pass the object "param" to the tag html:link but the server responses:
"Can not find bean "param" in any scope".
Is there any way to pass the Map param to html:link?

Thank you in advance¡¡¡

The code is the next one:

Jose María Alvarez Rodriguez
Departamento de I+D+I
Fundación CTIC
-Centro Tecnológico de la Información y la Comunicación-
E-mail: josem.alvarez@fundacionctic.org

Tfno: +34 984 29 12 12

Parque Científico Tecnológico Gijón-Asturias-Spain
www.fundacionctic.org

Re: How to pass param implicit Object to html:link

Posted by Michael Rasmussen <ra...@gmail.com>.
Questions like this are more likely to be answered on the users list
user@struts.apache.org.  This list is for discussing the development
of the struts framework.

Thanks,
Michael