Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com> on 2013/07/03 22:09:30 UTC

CloudStack Track at CloudConnect Chicago

Hello,

Aaron Delp and I were asked to chair a track on CloudStack at the upcoming CloudConnect conference in Chicago this October 21-23.
http://www.cloudconnectevent.com/chicago/

This conference is very cloudy but not deeply technical or open source. I was wondering if there were anyone on the list that would like to participate. The talk times and date are listed below. I would think a CloudStack overview is a must and user stories and other anecdotes would be good too.

If you are interested in presenting let Aaron and I know ASAP. Here's the specific dates and times.
All on Tues, Oct 22

  *   10:45–11:30am (45 min)
  *   1:00-1:40pm (40 min)
  *   1:50-2:30pm (40 min)
  *    2:45pm-3:20pm (35 min)

Regards,

Mark R. Hinkle
Senior Director, Open Source Solutions
Citrix Systems
p: 919.228.8049
m: 919.522.3520
e: mark.hinkle@citrix.com<ma...@citrix.com>
twitter: @mrhinkle

Re: CloudStack Track at CloudConnect Chicago

Posted by Mark Hinkle <Ma...@citrix.com>.
Pierre,

Thanks for your interest. I'll pencil you in for a session. As an organization that has real life production experience. How about you focus on a presentation on Case Study oriented material I think that this group will be more geared towards, real life examples of what CloudStack can do for them.  If you want to work on an abstract and speaker bios that would be the deliverable for us to give to Cloud Connect. Thanks!

Regards, Mark

Posted by Pierre-Luc Bisaillon <pb...@cloudops.com>.
Mark, Aaron,