Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/06 16:44:12 UTC

Continuum Profile during release?

If I define a Continuum Profile (CP)  [1] for scheduled builds, for
example to build with a different JDK than the one Continuum is
running under, how do I make sure that CP is used when I release the
project?

Under the Project Group Actions, I could argue that choosing a CP and
then clicking Release could be expected to work.  But how about the
release icon to the right of each project in the list?

[1] (this is confusing, Maven already has profiles...)

--
Wendy

Re: Continuum Profile during release?

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 6, 2007 8:44 AM, Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I define a Continuum Profile (CP)  [1] for scheduled builds, for
> example to build with a different JDK than the one Continuum is
> running under, how do I make sure that CP is used when I release the
> project?

Discussed with Olivier on irc, this isn't implemented.
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-1594

--
Wendy