Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by shelan Perera <sh...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/28 16:40:18 UTC

Testing RC4

Hi Devs,

I would like to share test results of RC4.I have successfully built and
deployed the .war available in /Weblogger-webapp/target and add entry
,bookmarks and adding comments.If you be kind enough to share test cases I
can test them too.

My Test Envirionment.

Ubuntu 10.04
 Apache Maven 2.2.1
Java version: 1.6.0_20

Thanks.

--
Shelan Perera

Home: http://www.shelan.org
Blog   : http://www.shelanlk.com
Twitter: shelan
skype  :shelan.perera
gtalk   :shelanrc

 I am the master of my fate:
 I am the captain of my soul.
         *invictus*

Re: Testing RC4

Posted by Susanne Gladén <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I have successfully built and deployed the .war available in
/weblogger-webapp/target

My Test Envirionment:
Windows Vista and Windows 7
Apache Maven 2.2.1
Java version: 1.6.0_23

/Susane

Re: Testing RC4

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the feedback.

At this point, I'm mostly interested in sanity-level testing as you've
done, also running though the install process with the release files
on various platforms.

And I'm very interested in reports from any sites that are using
Roller and considering Roller 5 in future.

- Dave