Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by "Brown, Berlin [PRI-1PP]" <Be...@Primerica.com> on 2013/12/13 16:12:30 UTC

Wicket and HTML5/jQuery or Dojo

Will Wicket support most of the HTML5 tags?  Canvas?  <footer> <header> etc?  Can wicket support plug and play javascript frameworks.

I asked this on reddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/java/comments/1s5tq6/what_is_the_java_serverside_response_to_html5_and/

RE: Wicket and HTML5/jQuery or Dojo

Posted by "Brown, Berlin [PRI-1PP]" <Be...@Primerica.com>.
OK, just making sure.
And footer is a bad example, but like I see in that code, there might special scenarios for using Geolocation tags or canvas tags.  Shrug.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Brown, Berlin [PRI-1PP]" <Be...@Primerica.com>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,