Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Sage Sharp <sh...@otter.technology> on 2019/06/30 14:22:12 UTC

Re: Outreachy sponsorship levels

I'm not sure where the $10.5k number came from. Sponsorship for one
Outreachy intern is $6,500, and that number is not a multiple of that. You
can see our sponsorship levels on this page:

https://www.outreachy.org/sponsor/

Sage Sharp
Outreachy Organizer

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.
The origin of the 10.5k number was the 30k initial budget request number
for outreach minus the 19.5k put up by another sponser.

I agree it is not a multiple of 6.5k.  I pointed out a few times that issue
as well when we were asking for 5 interns for 30k that it was 2.5k short.