Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by abha_tiwari <ab...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/12/09 12:05:07 UTC

Re: unable to find ofbiz jar file

Hi Pankaj,

I am also facing the same condition.
When I run the command : ofbiz10.04>ant run-install
 it says : *"/bin/java" -jar /framework/base/lib/ant-launcher-1.7.1.jar -lib
framework/base/lib/ant run-install
The system cannot find the specified path*

How can I solve this and get ofbiz server installed?

Re: unable to find ofbiz jar file

Posted by ja...@spamcop.net.
Which version (Release.revision) are you using?

Jacques

From: "abha_tiwari" <[hidden email]>

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

From: "abha_tiwari" <ab...@yahoo.co.in>