Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Spreitzer <ms...@us.ibm.com> on 2001/04/04 06:38:30 UTC

DeployedServices.ds

I'm upgrading from Tomcat 3.2.1 to 3.2.2b2.  In my development
installation, Tomcat is running OK, with no DeployedServices.ds extant. In
my deployment installation, there is also no DeployedServices.ds, but I
get this complaint:

SOAP Service Manager: Unable to read 'DeployedServices.ds': assuming fresh
start

and then my SOAP clients fail like this:

Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server
  Fault String = service 'urn:SOAPServer' unknown
call returned with -5

How can this be?  Should there be a DeployedServices.ds or not, and where?

Thanks,
Mike