Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2020/10/05 17:38:34 UTC

New Contributor Pull Request to extend gitignore files

Hi All

We have a first time contributor who has submitted a change to extend the gitignore files.

https://github.com/apache/kibble/pull/33

It has no conflcts but I don't know what the consequences of the change so please can someone take a look and review it to see if it is OK to merge.

Thanks
Sharan

Re: New Contributor Pull Request to extend gitignore files

Posted by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org>.
Thanks Daniel.

If you haven't done it already, I will merge it.

Thanks
Sharan

Posted by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org>.