Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Richard Monson-Haefel <Ri...@Monson-Haefel.com> on 2004/03/01 16:41:35 UTC

Re: Idea

Sorry. As I mentioned once before (I think) I can't find that adapter.
I'm pretty sure it used the RpcHandler rather than the EjbHandler
because it could then convert the method call into an InvocationObject
and pass it into the Geronimo call stack.
----
Richard Monson-Haefel
http://www.monson-haefel.com