Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Liz Kim <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/08 00:49:09 UTC

[users@httpd] Multiple Wikis, Multiple DB's, Single User Table

We have four separate wiki's set up on our server each using a
different db in MySQL.
Each of the db contain their own tables with a list different users...

Would it be possible to only use one of the four tables and have the
three wikis point to this one user table?
I would assume some major restructuring may be needed as the user_id's
differ on each db's but as we have very small number of users, I can
try to clean/match them up some how...
Any suggestions?

Thank you,
-- Liz

Re: [users@httpd] Multiple Wikis, Multiple DB's, Single User Table

Posted by Dragon <dr...@crimson-dragon.com>.
Liz Kim wrote:
>We have four separate wiki's set up on our server each using a
>different db in MySQL.
>Each of the db contain their own tables with a list different users...
>
>Would it be possible to only use one of the four tables and have the
>three wikis point to this one user table?
>I would assume some major restructuring may be needed as the user_id's
>differ on each db's but as we have very small number of users, I can
>try to clean/match them up some how...
>Any suggestions?

This isn't an Apache server issue. I would suggest finding a support
list or forum for the wiki software you are using and asking them.

Dragon