Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Christian Mueller <cm...@apache.org> on 2015/06/10 16:27:49 UTC

[REPORT] Apache Camel - June 2015

 Apache Camel is a powerful open source integration framework based on known
Enterprise Integration Patterns.
Project Status
--------------
* There are no issues that require the board attention.
* The project is healthy, active and stays at a high level.
Community
---------
* We got 7 new contributors who signed the ICLA.
* The community stays at a high level (323 subscribers at dev@; 857
  subscribers at users@)
* The community is active and questions being answered in short term.
 * Avg. 578 mails per month on the users mailing list in March 2015 -
   May 2015
 * Avg. 238 mails per month on the dev mailing list in March 2015 -
   May 2015
 * Avg. 534 committs per month in March 2015 - May 2015

Community Objectives
--------------------
 * We are discussing the camel-extra move to GitHub, as Google-Code will
shut
   down the service is a few month. We are missing the recommendation from
com-dev
   where the apache-extra projects should move to [1]. Without a
recommendation, we
   will move the camel-extra project to GitHub, because it's the preferred
place
   for these committers.
 * We are focusing the development of the next minor release Apache Camel
2.16.0.
  *  We handled the security issues CVE-2015-0263 and CVE-2015-0264. Thanks
   Stephan Siano for reporting it to us.

Project Composition
-------------------
* Andrea Cosentino (22/04/2015) and Franz Forsthofer (19/05/2015) were added
  * the last committer was added at 11/06/2014
* no new PMC member was added in this reporting period
  * the last PMC member was added at 04/24/2014

Releases
--------
* 2.14.3 (01/06/2015)
* 2.15.2 (04/05/2015)