Posted to user@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi> on 2014/06/13 09:54:42 UTC

ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear OODT enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (Seehttp://apachecon.eu  for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent OODT at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with OODT.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

--
*Tom Barber* | Technical Director