Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Daniel F. Savarese" <df...@savarese.org> on 2005/01/23 23:09:15 UTC

Re: [all][VOTE] svn migration

In message <8E...@ms06>, "Tim O'Brien" write
s:
>This is a vote thread for migrating commons to SVN.  If this vote

+1

Re: [all][VOTE] svn migration

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
>>This is a vote thread for migrating commons to SVN.  If this vote

I can only express my opinion here. ...but whether I talk
about our experiences over at cocoon or my experiences with
other repositories.

...even if subclipse is not yet comparable with the
excellent cvs client that comes with eclipse I'd would
vote a big +1 for the move.

Once you have been working with svn you will get the
feeling that cvs is somehow clumsy and will never
want to go back.

...at least that's how it was for me!

my 2 cents
--