Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jesse Vitrone <je...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/03 20:24:03 UTC

ant target and resources dir

When I run WSDL2Java via the .bat file, it creates a resources directory with the xmlbeans xsb files, as well as a downloaded copy of the wsdl and xsd classes (my uri is an http location).

I'm trying to use the ant target rather than the bat file, and it's generating the classes right, and it pulls the info from the http location, but it's not keeping a copy of the wsdl and xsd's.  Why would the bat file keep them around when the ant target doesn't?  Is there a way for the ant target to keep the wsdl and xsd's that it downloaded?

Thanks in advance,
    Jesse

Re: ant target and resources dir

Posted by robert lazarski <ro...@gmail.com>.
I think things got easier in later versions in axis2, but for xmlbeans
this definetly works.

http://ws.apache.org/axis2/tools/1_3/CodegenToolReference.html#invoking

HTH,
Robert