Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Hamed, Ahmed A." <ah...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/06 02:05:33 UTC

Fwd: UIMA wrapper for MetaMap

Apologies for cross-posting!

I sent the note below to the bionlp list and I haven't received a response
yet. Please let me know if you have any answers for me.

Best wishes,
Ahmed

Posted by "Hamed, Ahmed A." <ah...@gmail.com>.
Thanks you, Thilo! I really appreciate it. I will let you know when I have
questions.
Sincerely,
Ahmed

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Hi Ahmed,

Posted by "Hamed, Ahmed A." <ah...@gmail.com>.
Dear Kai,
Thank you for your response. I would be happy to share ideas and pair up
with you to work on the wrapper. It would be good, however, if we could get
some help from people who implemented wrappers especially those who
developed bionlp tools. So, perhaps we should give the rest of list the
chance to read this inquiry to give us the help we need to get started. In
the mean time, we can do our research individually. By Friday if I didn't
hear from anyone, I will write to you about pairing up plans and all.

Thanks again for your interest in this. Let's hope someone gets back with
both of us soon :)
Ahmed

Posted by Kai Schlamp <sc...@gmx.de>.
Hello Ahmed.