Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Randy Layman <ra...@aswethink.com> on 2001/02/12 21:16:50 UTC

RE: Copnfiguration help

	The things that I've found as sources of these problems:
	1.  Corrupt DLL.  Try downloading the .zip and unziping instead of
the .dll file by itself.
	2.  Bad registry entries.  Either case or whitespace or spelling can
be your problems.
	3.  Putting Tomcat into a directory that includes spaces
	4.  For IIS, adding the dll to the FilterDLLs will cause the DLL not
to load. (Anyone want to guess why?)

	Randy