Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> on 2007/05/21 21:45:23 UTC

When to use annotations and when specification - please advice

Obviously this is not a question for T5, but...

using T4.1.1 - what do you consider valid arguments to use annotations
over page/component specification - provided we use Java5 obviously.

Any comment welcomed,
Thanks,
-J.

Re: When to use annotations and when specification - please advice

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
For me, because annotation changes require a restart, I tend to use them in
base classes, or after a page has largely stabilized.

On 5/21/07, Jan Vissers <Ja...@cumquat.nl> wrote:

> Obviously this is not a question for T5, but...
>
> using T4.1.1 - what do you consider valid arguments to use annotations
> over page/component specification - provided we use Java5 obviously.
>
> Any comment welcomed,
> Thanks,
> -J.

Howard M. Lewis Ship