Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de> on 2013/10/03 13:16:58 UTC

s|Alert{} in css

throws

Warning: Cannot resolve namespace qualified type 'Alert' in CSS selector
'Alert'

how can i set skinclass for spark alerts globally?

or how can i get  a new instance and show it?

var alert:Alert=new Alert();
alert.skinClass="alertSkin";
alert.show(.....);    <- does not work, static mehod

thanks

Re: s|Alert{} in css

Posted by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>.
thanks all

Posted by Miguel Ferreira <mi...@hotmail.com>.
you can read it here :

RE: s|Alert{} in css

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
The namespace for spark.components.Alert is "http://flex.apache.org/experimental/ns" ;

That's what you should set in the namespaces of your css.

Maurice

Re: s|Alert{} in css

Posted by Frank Dahmen <fr...@dahmenia.de>.

RE: s|Alert{} in css