Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Bill Barker <wb...@wilshire.com> on 2002/07/23 22:47:11 UTC

Re: [VOTE]: Re: cvs commit:jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/apache-2.0 mod_jk.c

> Before I make any changes to the CVS, I'd like to know what everyone
> thinks. So, here are the choices:
>
> [ ] Keep it as is and send all DIR_MAGIC_TYPE requests to Tomcat
> [ ] Keep it as is, but only if DIR_MAGIC_TYPE can be turned on/off
> [ ] Remove DIR_MAGIC_TYPE handling altogether
> [ ] Make the change
> [ ] Make the change, but only if DIR_MAGIC_TYPE can be turned on/off

I can live with any but the first.  It would be nice to have it as a config
option however.  JkOptions is probably fine for 1.2.  Not sure where it
should be set in Jk2.

Re: [VOTE]: Re: cvs commit:jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/apache-2.0 mod_jk.c

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.
On Wed, 2002-07-24 at 18:26, Henri Gomez wrote:
> > > I can live with any but the first.  It would be nice to have it as a
> > config
> > > option however.  JkOptions is probably fine for 1.2.  Not sure where it
> > > should be set in Jk2.
> >
> > Thanks. I'm not sure about mod_jk2 either. The latest reports show that
> > the code still doesn't work.
>
> Great to have it in jk 1.2.x.
>
> BTW, what's the default behaviour ?

Default is to let Apache do it's thing.

Bojan

Re: [VOTE]: Re: cvs commit:jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/apache-2.0 mod_jk.c

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.

Posted by Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>.