Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Victor Batista <vb...@present-technologies.com> on 2003/03/12 18:30:57 UTC

Best way to form definition?

Hello!
	My application needs a form which can have a dynamic number of parameters.
Each time I need to fill a form, the parameters can change. Each parameter
must have a different name, Ex: Param1, Param23, Param567,...
	Example:
		The form associated with Object XPTO must have the parameters: Param1,
Param23, Param567,...and the form associated with Object FOO will have the
parameters: Param3, Param678, Param3487,...

	My question is:
		Is there a good way to define an ActionForm which can handle this variable
number of parameters? Should I forget the ActionForm and get all the
parameters which start by "Param" manually (request.getParameterNames()...)?

	Thanks in advance,
		Victor Batista