Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Bhathiya <no...@github.com> on 2015/01/20 11:04:39 UTC

[jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Added OSVHD and DataVHD

Changes in Role

Added IOTypes

JCLOUDS-664:Azure Role representation

Role Instance handler with tests

JCLOUDS-664: Implemented Azure Role represenstaion

Added OSVHD and DataVHD

Changes in Role

Added IOTypes

JCLOUDS-664:Azure Role representation

Added VHD Handlers

Completed RoleHandler

JCLOUDS-664: Changes in Deployment implementation with test

Minor changes
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124

-- Commit Summary --

  * JCLOUDS-664: Implemented Azure Role represenstaion

-- File Changes --

    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/compute/functions/RoleSizeToHardware.java (8)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/DataVirtualHardDisk.java (103)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/DataVirtualHardDiskParam.java (161)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/Deployment.java (78)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/OSVirtualHardDisk.java (110)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/OSVirtualHardDiskParam.java (173)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/Role.java (90)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/RoleInstance.java (203)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/domain/RoleParam.java (174)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/DataVirtualHardDiskHandler.java (97)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/DeploymentHandler.java (98)
    M azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/DiskHandler.java (6)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/InstanceEndpointHandler.java (61)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/ListDataVirtualHardDisksHandler.java (61)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/ListRoleInstancesHandler.java (60)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/OSVirtualHardDiskHandler.java (103)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/PublicIPHandler.java (53)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/RoleHandler.java (146)
    A azurecompute/src/main/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/RoleInstanceHandler.java (151)
    M azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/features/OSImageApiLiveTest.java (14)
    M azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/DeploymentHandlerTest.java (111)
    A azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/ListDataVirtualHardDisksHandlerTest.java (63)
    A azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/OSVirtualHardDisksHandlerTest.java (51)
    A azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/RoleHandlerTest.java (97)
    A azurecompute/src/test/java/org/jclouds/azurecompute/xml/RoleInstanceHandlerTest.java (70)
    A azurecompute/src/test/resources/datavirtualharddisk.xml (23)
    M azurecompute/src/test/resources/deployment.xml (170)
    A azurecompute/src/test/resources/osvirtualharddisk.xml (11)
    A azurecompute/src/test/resources/role.xml (43)
    A azurecompute/src/test/resources/roleinstance.xml (36)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Bhathiya <no...@github.com>.
Closed #124.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124#event-221678548

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Bhathiya <no...@github.com>.
@andreaturli  I made chnges to the azure deploy. can you review this?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124#issuecomment-70632714

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Andrea Turli <no...@github.com>.
> + *
> + * Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
> + * distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
> + * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
> + * See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
> + * limitations under the License.
> + */
> +package org.jclouds.azurecompute.domain;
> +
> +import com.google.auto.value.AutoValue;
> +import org.jclouds.javax.annotation.Nullable;
> +
> +import java.util.List;
> +
> +/**
> + * @see <a href="http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj157193.aspx" >api</a>

this points to Role rather than RoleInstance

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124/files#r23214636

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Bhathiya <no...@github.com>.
This PR wil be splited into few smaller PRs

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124#issuecomment-70675770

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Andrea Turli <no...@github.com>.
>  import com.google.common.collect.ImmutableSet;
>
>  @Test(groups = "live", testName = "OSImageApiLiveTest")
>  public class OSImageApiLiveTest extends BaseAzureComputeApiLiveTest {
>
> -   private ImmutableSet<String> locations;

why did you remove this check from the test?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124/files#r23216164

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Bhathiya <no...@github.com>.
@andreaturli  Thanks for quick response. I made https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/125

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124#issuecomment-70675258

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Andrea Turli <no...@github.com>.
thanks for that @hsbhathiya!
Btw, it is a bit hard to review this PR all together, can you maybe split it into multiple PRs.
In fact, the code looks ok, but I'd like to have time to look at the official Azure documentation to see if the Value objects cover the spec correctly. Just to give you an example, `Role` doesn't contain `ConfigurationSet`.

For example a PR can contain:
- OSVirtualHardDisk
- OSVirtualHardDiskHandler
- OSVirtualHardDisksHandlerTest
- osvirtualharddisk.xml

so that the review process is quite straightforward?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124#issuecomment-70641383

Re: [jclouds-labs] JCLOUDS-664: Change Azure Deploy representation (#124)

Posted by Andrea Turli <no...@github.com>.
> + * distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
> + * WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
> + * See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
> + * limitations under the License.
> + */
> +package org.jclouds.azurecompute.domain;
> +
> +import java.net.URI;
> +import java.util.List;
> +
> +import org.jclouds.javax.annotation.Nullable;
> +
> +import com.google.auto.value.AutoValue;
> +
> +/**
> + * @see <a href="http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/jj157193.aspx" >api</a>

shouldn't that contain a List<ConfigurationSet> ?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-labs/pull/124/files#r23216064