Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Chris Santerre <cs...@MerchantsOverseas.com> on 2005/05/16 23:29:15 UTC

[completely OT] CrimeAssassin?

I thought I would leave you with a random thought from my head :)

I would think the tech of SA would transfer over completely well to crime
fighting. Rules and Bayes designed to filter thru new criminal records and
pull up flags that might link them to other crimes. Could be used on a
record corpa (old records) as well.

Net tests would be polling outside agencies like Interpol, ect.

Maybe they already have something like this? Maybe not. Just something that
jumped into my ape brain while getting ready for work.

Chris Santerre
System Admin and SARE/URIBL Ninja
http://www.rulesemporium.com
http://www.uribl.com